Monday, April 03, 2006

Counting Time

I'm the kind of person who watched the odometer in my car very carefully so that I could notice exactly when it turned to 123,456 two months ago. I'm not at all a math person. I could never get my math teacher to understand that I did not mean my answers to be taken literally. Theology was much more my speed. But somehow, the sequence of numbers holds an almost mystical appeal. And so therefore, on a lighter note, I share with you this fact:

The Wednesday, April 5, 2006, at precisely two minutes and three seconds after one o'clock in the morning it will be:

01:02:03 04/05/06.

It will be 100 years before that happens again. Just thought you'd like to know...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think someone has way too much free "time" on his hands :)

Anonymous said...

You'll still have two months to prepare for the morning of June 6th ... 06:06:06 06/06/06.

Anonymous said...

looks like my Rabbi made the front page of the Philadelphia Inquirer with your 010203040506. Its nice to take note of the lighter side of things every once in a while.

Anonymous said...

when your car gets to 987654321...sell!

Anonymous said...

This actually happened again 12 hours later at 01:02:03 in the afternoon. Also, for those who write the dates in DD/MM/YY format, this will occur on May 4th as well.